A new year brings new routines and and hopefully a new you! But you can’t do it a lone. You need not only people around you to support you in your ventures, but you need the right tools to get the job done.
Here is a list of my top 10 apps that I use everyday. I hope they can help you achieve your goals.
1. Evernote — I can’t remember everything. I need something where I can easily capture ideas, photos, memories, recipes and even the type of coffee my wife likes. Evernote allows me to do that and I can access it from any device or browser.
2. Nozbe — Between my job as a pastor, my commitments to my family and my pursuit to live my best life I need something to keep all my ideas in check. Nozbe helps me get things done.
3. Sunrise — I depend on my accounts to talk with one another. Sunrise is a calendar app for everything. I connected my Sunrise calendar with my Google account, Evernote, Facebook and more. It not only keeps my appointments but it reminds me of what needs to be done.
4. YNAB — Knowing where your money goes is an important aspect of living your best life. YNAB is a great app to plan out what you are going to spend, you can keep track of what you spend with an app on your phone.
5. Podcasts — I have stopped listening to the radio, instead I listen to podcasts in the car. I listen to a variety of podcasts and I learn so much by listening to them. I have tried many podcast apps and keep going to back to the preinstalled app on my iPhone.
6. MyFitnessPal — In an attempt to get in shape this year I need an app to track what I put into my body. This app helps you keep track of what you eat, set goals and lost weight by helping you count your calories.
7. Focus@Will – Since I was young I need music in my life. When I am working I can’t listen to my favorite playlists because I get engrossed in the songs. Focus@Will is scientifically engineered sounds and music designed to increase our ability to focus. It works!
8. Kindle — Leaders are readers. Most of my books are now digital living on my kindle or as an audio book in Audible. Amazon has an endless library of titles and because I have the Kindle app on my phone, iPad, and Mac I can read anytime, anywhere.
9. Accordance — I started using Accordance in seminary. It is an advance version of the Bible. I love it! I have multiple translations of the Bible on it and because of cloud technology, I can sync all my notes from my computer to my iPad or iPhone.
10. ProCamera 8 — A photo is worth a thousand words. I am very particular about the pictures that I take, so I want the best camera app possible. ProCamera puts control into your hands and upgrades the standard camera to new levels.