I’ve been tagged by RevHrod.
The rules for the meme are:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are the six non important things/habits/quirks:
1. I have a routein in the morning that I can’t break, no matter what I take an hour to get up and to get out of the house.
2. I hate to throw away things, especially paper. I think I still have every report I wrote from grade school. I keep even the most insignificant item. In the back of my mind I think I am going to need that piece of paper one day.
3. I love techonology, I love game consoles, I love my treo and I hope that one day I get an iphone. The ultimate in techonology….. and one day I want to be completely wireless in my house with music, video and internet.
4. I love football. I think it is the ultimate team sport. I seceretly still want to be a defensive lineman for the New England Patriots.
5. I love jazz/blues music. I have all the information to excel in playing jazz guitar. I just need to take the time to learn it.
6. I recently have the interest in creating creative cakes. I would love to learn how to bake a cake that looks like a cheeseburger, pizza, taco, television, computer ect.