- Worship at St. Mark’s has been wonderful the last couple of weeks. Worship has been full (especially for the summer) and there has been a good sense of community. I have been getting closer and closer to where I want to be with Bibical storytelling.
- St. Mark’s had a fantastic week at Vacation Bible School. Over 40 kids showed up for our Big Jungle Adventure. As a pastor I got so much watching them learn more about who God is through music, story-telling, crafts and games. We already have ideas for next year!
- This morning one of our kittens came up to me and was very snugly. She was purring away and I felt God’s presence in her.
- I have been running again. My goal was to “run” 100 miles this summer. I have to be honest, between being overwhelmed by life, injured and my typical unmotivated self I have only run about 10 miles so far. I am not giving up and I started up again yesterday. I hope to get as close as I can to 100 by September 4th and if I don’t get to 100 by then I will keep on going until I reach that number.
- August is going to be crazy busy!! Between preparing for the fall, wedding stuff (for a friend), camping with friends and vacation I hope we will make it on the other side alive!
- One of my blog posts got picked up by Living Lutheran.com. Check it out!
What God Moments and Life Connections have you experienced this week?