- I am getting SO excited for the fall and the ministry opportunities at the church. People are really stepping up and doing some great planning for the upcoming church year.
- The kids are attending another church’s VBS this week. They seem to be enjoying it and learning some great stuff. I love to watch my kids grow in their faith.
- For me the anticipation of Fall is too real. I have this feeling that fall is closer than we think, even if it is between 80-90 degrees most days. Perhaps that is also wishful thinking.
- I have the best dog in the world.
- I have a new contributor to the blog. I am very excited about this, I think she will start posting this upcoming Sunday!
- About a week and a half and I will be on vacation! I don’t think I have been on a real vacation since August of last year (I did have a stay-cation back in May).
- I think I am excited about the fall because I want my routine back!
- I am very excited to go camping with some friends this weekend. I will be good to get out and have some fun.
- I haven’t been sleeping well recently — I think part of it is trying to get everything done before I leave for Vacation — So much to do, so little time.
- We have survived not having cable this summer. There are some things that I miss but overall I am happy with our decision. I am not sure what kind of deal we can work out with Direct TV but I hope we can cut the cable cord forever!
What is happening in your life the past couple of weeks? Are you looking forward to the fast approaching fall?