- Watching how excited my son was to go to Bible Camp for a week.
- Seeing generosity in people’s hearts.
- Knowing when I am upset my wife is there to comfort me, and being able to comfort her when she is upset.
- Having church on the softball field.
- Praying with and for people.
- Helping people make a connection with their faith through my sermon, and talking with them about it after the service.
- Realizing we can get by without cable. Last week we suspended our cable for the summer in hopes this fall we will cancel it forever.
- Had a tooth pulled last week. Not something I want to go through again.
- Our church lost the championship softball game. Well fought game, only lost of the season. Now I know how the Patriots felt in 2008.
- Played golf for the third time last Saturday. I did pretty well. Maybe with a decent set of clubs I could really get into the game.
- Personal loss is the toughest to go through. I am glad I have my wife.
- We spent a few hours after dinner tonight going through coupons and getting our next shopping trip ready. I am kinda excited to go grocery shopping.
- We dropped off Logan at Vanderkamp for a week of camp. I am excited that he gets to experience it. I hope he loves it as much as I have.
- I miss Logan dearly when he is away.
- Even though it is summer, life in and out of the church does NOT slow down.
What have you been up too this week?